- Variable speed, steerable power drive system allows a single user to easily control forward and reverse movement of stacker.
- Simple to use finger-tip controls are built into steering handle.
- 180º hinged design allows precision steering in confined spaces.
- Red emergency stop button.
- Spring-loaded mechanism automatically compensates for uneven floors ensuring drive wheels maintain constant contact with floor.
- Two maintenance-free sealed batteries provide plenty of power for propulsion and lift.
- 1,000 - 2,000 lb. capacities.
- Automatic emergency safety switch instantly reverses direction if control post comes in contact with obstacle.
- Power Drive option NOT available on any telescoping stacker
Eliminates the stress and strain of lifting and transporting heavy loads.
All Wesco® power lift stackers can be ordered as power drive models (except for telescoping models). All other operating specifications are the same as equivalent power lift-only models. To order, simply add "-PD" to the end of the Model #.