- Shown installed on Appliance Truck MRC (not included).
- Wheel lock feature standard: Front wheels have wheel locks to allow truck to be placed in upright position without the danger of the truck rolling away from operator. Wheel lock is activated by a conveniently located lever at top of truck.
- In transport position load rests on (2) 10" 2 1/2" polyurethane tread polypropylene hub wheels and (2) 5" poly hub moldon rubber front wheels.
- Rear main wheel design allows truck to be tilted back to clear doorways. Especially useful with tall vending machines or other tall cargo.
- Available in 72" and 78" heights.
- 2 webbed cargo belts with eccentric tighteners for maximum load security.
- Constructed of heavy duty 1" diameter steel tubing.
- Noseplate - 5" D x 24" W x .25" thick.
- Tilt back at 49º angle.
Unit of Measure